Monday, February 25, 2008

Reflection on N.H.D

This year for my N.H.D project I did a documentary on Race Riots Nationwide in the US. For the most part it went pretty smoothly for my group and I. To complete our project we got different images and videos of race riots that occurred in different cities like Detroit and Tulsa. Afterwards we put everything together on I-Movie, put the images and videos in order and did our voice overs.
Some challenges for our project were finding images and videos and where to place them in our documentary. Then aligning up the images and videos along with our voice overs. Eventually in the end after all the retakes our documentary was finished.
N.H.D again this year was a long but good experience especially since I worked with good partners who did their work and took responsibility. N.H.D was fun experience again but I'm glad that it is finally over. For next year what I would do differently is try to have a little more fun with our documentary, get a little more creative and stride more to get first place.

No comments: