Monday, June 2, 2008

Independent Hours Reflection

• What have I learned about myself through this experience?
Through this experience what I've learned that babysitting someone under 6 is no joke and I'll never do it again. Also that when I'm in tough situation I don't really seem to break down at all. I stay mentally tough and continue on without hurting somebody.

. What more needs to be done?
There is nothing really more to be done except that the child be put into a cage and thrown into the jungle but other than that I guess I can work a little more on keeping my composure.

• How will service learning change your future behaviors/attitudes/and career?
Service learning really gave me a closer look at myself and my career. I know now when I get older I won't look into a career dealing with young children. Also that children could really be the devil and in the future I'll think twice before I put myself in the situation where I'm responsible anyone 10yrs or more younger than me.

No comments: